Friday, June 18, 2010

Osaka


After work tonight, Chrissy, my coworker and friend, and I decided that we needed some sushi. She decided on Osaka off Boston Road since it's a place neither of us had ever been. It's a tiny place and was sparsely populated with diners. They had a full menu which we mostly over looked 'cause we were on a sushi hunt. Pushing Chrissy to be adventurous, I did order fried squid, which I assumed was going to turn out like calamari and was straight up just tiny deep fried squid tentacles, no breading, freaked her out a little but we enjoyed it. We ordered three different sushi rolls - all FANTASTIC! We loved the Crunchy Tuna and A-roll. The check came with a big wedge of sliced pineapple, which made our expensive bill a little sweeter. A little on the higher end, but good sushi usually is.

Most of the higher end rolls ranged from $7.50 - $12.99. I couldn't really tell you what's on the rest of the menu.

3 comments:

Izzie said...

I don't think I could pay that much...mostly because in Korea it's like $1-4...haha. Maybe not as fancy as stuff, but yeah. Glad you enjoyed it!

H W Sherwood said...

There were cheaper like $5 rolls but they didn't have crab and lobster im them.

Anonymous said...

Izzie, I guess when you add in air fare to Korea, Osaka comes out a little cheaper.