Friday, June 18, 2010

Thursday Night Live



I made my first trip Thursday Night Live. Set between the old courthouse and new Cheapside pavilion creating a really fun atmosphere...live music, lots of people, lots to drink (if you can), BBQ and kettle corn...this all adds up to a pretty good time. We got there kinda late after dinner so the crowd was starting to thin out. It's the first time I've been down to the new Cheapside Pavilion; a great addition to downtown. I love the new closed roads allowing for great gathering and entertainment spaces. Thursday Night Live is a great way to spend a summer night downtown. Family friendly, kids were dancin' away, people had their dogs...glad we went.

Thursday nights throughout the summer at Cheapside Park from 4:30-8:00
No admission, bring cash for food and drink vendors, bring a chair

2 comments:

Peter Brackney said...

I walked through Cheapside last night during TNL - a great crowd proving once again what an asset the Fifth Third Pavilion is.

The Farmer's Market is also a lot of fun... G. and I go almost every week!

Izzie said...

cool...that's a great share!